We use a first-rate billing engine and process claims through a clearinghouse and electronic data interchange (EDI) service.
- Shorter payment cycles allow for more accurate revenue forecasts
- Allows us to catch and fix errors in minutes rather than days or weeks – resulting in fewer rejected claims
- Eliminates the need to prepare claims manually repeatedly or re-key transaction data for each payer
- We submit all electronic claims to more than 1,300 commercial and government health plans at once, rather than submitting separately to each individual payer
- We have a single location to manage all electronic claims
- We receive three response files that are reviewed daily for submission errors
- We file secondary and tertiary claims
- Payors are contacted if claims are not processed in 30 days
- For payors who participate we process Electronic Remittance Advice (ERAs) and we encourage Electronic Funds Transfer (EFTs)
Next page: Appeals Process
Schedule a presentation by clicking here!